NJMCDirect Pay: New Jersey is a subdivision of the Judiciary of New Jersey. www.judiciary.state.nj.us/courts/mcs.html is the address of the website of New Jersey municipal court. All information about New Jersey municipal court is available on the website including the superior court, municipal court, and tax court because the website is integrated with the main website, the New Jersey Judiciary website.
New Jersey Municipal Courts are a forum for the fair, just, and independent resolution of disputes in order to preserve the rule of law and protect the individual rights and liberties of all that come before them. Municipal Courts must operate under the authority and supervision of the judicial branch in a manner that ensures an independent Judiciary and enhances the public trust, and all operations and facilities must continue to be separate from law enforcement and prosecution activities.
NJMCDirect Pay – Traffic Ticket Online @ www.NJMDCDirect.com
NJMCDirect Pay Traffic Ticket Online website www.NJMCDirect.com has been created for those who violate the traffic rules have to pay the fine. Through this website, it will be very easy and simple to pay your traffic pay online. This payment will effect on the driving record of the driver and points would be added to the driving record, and if the point accumulation process continues with the violation of laws, your driving license could cancel which means you are not allowed to drive your vehicles on roads. In addition, the site allows the public to use credit cards for the payment of violations bureau assessments, a service that is not currently available in the majority of the State’s municipal courts.
|Customer Care No.||9732844945|
NJMCDirect Pay – Online Payment Guide
In order to pay your ticket fines online at NJMCDirect i.e. at New Jersey Meadowlands Commission Direct, you will require the following things:
- Any device such as a computer, laptop, or mobile phone with Internet Access.
- Traffic Ticket is the essential thing which is mandatory for payment because it is used as a proof. And, the most important thing is it must be legal and valid. It is given by the officers whenever you violate the traffic rules.
- License Plate Number is also required and it can be easily found on your driving license. You can find your License Plate Number under the vehicle information.
- Credit Card is necessary because the payment is online. You can also use the debit card to make the online payment. You can use MasterCard or VISA Card for paying the ticket fine online.
What Tickets Can Be Paid Online
Eligible tickets must meet the following criteria:
- The ticket may be on a Time Payment Order.
- No warrants have been issued for it.
- The violation is a payable violation.
NJMCDirect Pay – Online Payment Hours
The opening hour of the NJMCdirect payment is every day a week. They are:
- It is open from 7.30 am to 11.45 pm from Monday to Thursday,
- From 7:30 am to 10:45 pm on Friday
- Or, from 7:30 AM to 3:45 PM on Saturday
- From 1:00 PM – 11:45 PM on Sunday.
- The payment time adjusts the EST or Eastern Standard Time.
Follow the Instructions to Pay Your Traffic Tickets at www.NJMCDirect.com – Pay Online:
- Visit the official website
- Click the “Continue” button.
- Enter your court ID in the first text box.
- Next, provide the Traffic prefix.
- And in the third text box, you need to enter your Ticket number.
- Next, in the last text field, you need to input your License Plate Number.
- After entering all the above details in the respective text fields you need to click on the continue button so, that you agree with the convenient charge by the NJMC.
- MasterCard and Visa Card are valid for the payments, but it has other additional service fees.
NJMCDirect Pay – Benefits
Fast (Time-saving): This online payment portal offers a fast way of transaction. Need only a few minutes of time for processing the payment. It is a fast way when compared with manual payment.
Secure (Safety): This portal is totally secure. It keeps the information confidential. Court provides the high quality of security.
Convenient(Comfortable): It provides the convenience to the users by effective payment method. Don’t need to visit the NJMCDirect. Only need to pay some extra amount for all the transactions, which is very cheap and affordable.
If you face any issues while payment, you should contact the NJMCDirect Customer Service Team. Failure to pay generally leads to prosecution or to civil recovery proceedings for the fine
How To Contact NJMCDirect Customer Service
- NJMCdirect Postal Mailing Addresses
For more detailed questions relating to traffic ticket information, you can contact the responsible Municipal Court directly to the office. New Jersey Municipal court address is at 365 Summit Ave, Jersey City, NJ 07306, USA and the telephone number is +1 201-209-6700.
Or you can also mail the New Jersey Judiciary Office of Communications at PO BOX 039 Trenton, New Jersey 08625.
- NJMCdirect Phone Number
Whereas, if you wish to provide comments about the New Jersey Judiciary web site or about NJMCDirect Login privacy statement, you can speak or make a call to the court representative at 609-292-9580.