Aussie Paid Surveys is a website that claims to pay you for completing market research surveys. It’s one of many sites with this exact pitch, but does it work? Is it legit?
We’ll give you the lowdown on how Aussie Paid Surveys work and whether or not we recommend it in this review.
Aussie Paid Surveys Overview
Aussie Paid Surveys is a legitimate paid survey site that allows you to sign up and earn money by taking surveys. The company claims it will pay you for your time, but there are some essential facts you need to know before joining the program.
Aussie Paid Surveys is simply an aggregator of other paid survey sites. As stated on the site, the ‘Aussie Paid Surveys website is provided as a free information service by C2O Limited.’
They gather information from multiple sources and put it together in one place for easy access by members. It also claims to have access to hundreds of market research companies and cashback rewards for shopping or referring friends. This information could not be confirmed.
1. How Do Aussie Paid Surveys Work?
You can participate in different surveys depending on your location and other factors and earn anywhere from $3 to $30 per survey! You may also be eligible for additional rewards, including gift cards and contest entries.
2. How Can I Sign Up For Aussie Paid Surveys?
You can sign up for Aussie Paid Surveys with your email address, Facebook account, phone number, or Google account. If you don’t have one of these things, you can sign up with your Instagram account and then connect it to your other accounts.
3. How to Earn Money on Aussie Paid Surveys?
Earning money on Aussie Paid Surveys is easy. Once you’ve signed up, all you have to do is take surveys. You earn money by completing surveys and giving your opinions on products and services.
4. Should you Sign up with Aussie Paid Surveys?
No, you don’t have to give your information for free when you can get paid for it with other survey sites. Aussie collects your email and directs you to other survey websites.
It consumes your time and takes your information but doesn’t give you anything. They earn their money from affiliate programs; they provide those websites with new customers with the help of their marketing campaigns.
What To Know Before Using Aussie Paid Surveys?
Aussie Paid Surveys has a couple of things you should know before signing up and your friends.
- You may be disqualified from surveys. Some surveys will require you to enter information about yourself or answer questions irrelevant to the survey topic, in which case you will be automatically disqualified. This is so they can target the survey toward the people who would most likely qualify for it and make an accurate prediction on who would be interested in buying their product or service if asked through the survey.
- You may not qualify for some surveys. Suppose Aussie Paid Surveys doesn’t think you fit the demographic needed for a particular survey. In that case, they won’t allow you access to it.
- You may not get access to all Aussie Paid Surveys polls/surveys when using their website because some are only available by invitation (and those invitations are sent out randomly).
Other Legit Websites for Paid Survey
After detailed testing, we found some legitimate websites. Those websites are trustworthy and tested by us. After trying many other survey websites, we can assure you that these websites are recommended because of their ease of use.
- Qmee – Is our number one pick because of their quick, high, paying survey and ease of transferring money with the help of a PayPal account.
- Pure Profile – It’s also a very high-paying survey website. In ‘Pure profile,’ you can make constant money of $6, which is excellent if we draw a comparison with other websites.
- Octopus Group – According to their website, their users can make 80 to 400% more money than other websites for the same survey they do on other websites.
- Swagbucks – It is one of the biggest sites on the list with plenty of different surveys.
- Toluna – It is an Australian-based website with different rewards options. You can select your reward here.
As we’ve seen, Aussie Paid Surveys is a legitimate survey site that offers you the chance to make money for your time, but it merely hosts third-party sites. The best way to earn money with paid surveys is to sign up for multiple survey sites and take advantage of their referral programs to earn additional cash.
Must Read: How Much Does Swagbucks Pay Per Survey?