Home Depot Survey: Are you looking for Homedepot survey details? If yes, then you can check this post in which we have discussed the same. Here, in this post, we have provided the detailed survey procedure which includes the instructions and requirements. To complete this survey successfully, follow those instructions carefully. You can check the further details in the below section.
Home Depot Survey
Home Depot is an American retailing company that sells the construction products, tools, and services needed for home improvements. Home Depot welcomes its customers to participate in the survey conducted by them. They conduct the survey on its official site i.e. at HomeDepotOpinion.com. Through this survey, they will gather all their customer’s feedback. The feedback received is observed carefully to know the customer’s opinions and views regarding the Home Depot products & service offerings.
If you want to participate in the Home Depot Survey, you need to follow the instructions as mentioned below. The survey will be simple and you can complete it only in a few minutes. It includes a few questions and you need to answer them genuinely. Most of the questions will be related to company products and services. Your feedback should be genuine because it is used for the company’s development.
Below we have updated everything related to Home Depot Survey i.e. survey process, requirements, eligibility criteria, survey rules and much more. Yes! they are a few rules that you need to fulfill in order to participate in the survey. For completing the Home Depot Survey, the participants are allowed to enter the sweepstakes. With that, you can win the exciting prizes. Check all these details in the below section.
Home Depot Survey – Eligibility & Rules
Below are few rules and criteria that you need to fulfill in order to take part in the Home Depot Survey.
- The survey is open for the legal residents of The United States of America and Canada.
- The participant must be minimum 18 years old or more, at the time of participation.
- To participate in the survey, you must make at least one purchase from any Home Depot store. And this is mandatory.
- The participant should carry the purchase receipt with him/her, before entering into the survey.
Home Depot Survey Guide
In order to participate in Home Depot Survey, you need to have the following things. Also, you need to follow the instructions mentioned below.
- A PC or a Smartphone with internet access.
- Purchase receipt from Home Depot.
- Knowledge of English or French or Spanish language.
Instructions to Complete the Survey:
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official survey site of Home Depot at HomeDepotOpinion.com or click on the official website.
- Select the language of your choice.
- Then click on ‘Begin Survey’ to start the survey.
- After that, you need to enter the zip code or postal code of your primary residence so as to verify that you are a resident of USA.
- If you are from Canada, then you need to enter the six-digit code in the required space.
- Then, click on ‘Next’.
- Enter the time of your visit along with the store number. (Both are printed on your receipt)
- Answer all the questions genuinely.
- Provide your contact details.
- And, submit the survey.
- Now, you will get a chance to enter the survey sweepstakes.
- Participate in that and get a chance to win the gift card worth $5000.
Home Depot Survey – Rewards
Home Depot conducts sweepstakes to the customers who have completed the survey successfully. By participating in the sweepstakes, you can win the rewards or cash prizes. Check the below details:
- Upon the completion of the survey, you will enter into sweepstakes.
- If you are the lucky winner then you will be offered the gift cards worth $5000.
- You can use those gift cards on your next visit.
- The amount is non-transferable and non-exchanged.
- You can use those gift cards only at Home Depot stores.
- The gift cards are valid for a limited period of time.
Home Depot Survey Questions
Most of the questions which are asked in Home Depot Survey will be related to the following information:
- Quality of products
- Service offerings
- Performance and friendliness of the staff members
- Prices of products
- The environment in the store
- They may ask you to share your shopping experience and also about your expectations from Home Depot.
About Home Depot
The Home Depot, Inc. or Home Depot is an American home improvement supplies retailing company that sells tools construction products, and services. The company is headquartered at the Atlanta Store Support Center in unincorporated Cobb County, Georgia(with an Atlanta mailing address). It operates many big-box format stores across the United States (including all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and Guam), all 10 provinces of Canada, and the country of Mexico. The MRO company Interline Brands is also owned by The Home Depot with 70 distribution centers across the United States.
Home Depot is the largest home improvement retailer in the United States. It was co-founded by Bernard Marcus, Arthur Blank, Ron Brill, and Pat Farrah in 1978. Now, Home Depot is the world’s largest home improvement retailer with nearly 400,000 orange-blooded associates and more than 2,200 stores in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. It offers more than one million products for the DIY customer, professional contractors, and the industry’s largest installation business for the Do-It-For-Me customer. The products available in the Home Depot are home appliances, tools, hardware, builders hardware, lumber, building materials, paint, plumbing, flooring, garden supplies & plants.
That’s all about the Home Depot Survey. You can participate in the survey and can openly share your views on company products and services. This post mainly focuses on Home Depot Survey details and information. Also, we have provided the instructions to complete the survey successfully. And, for completing the survey, you will get the gift cards worth $5000 and it may subject to change. Get the complete details in this post. We hope that this information was helpful to you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)