GCU Student Portal Login: Are you thinking to apply at Grand Canyon University? Are you a student there? No matter you are a new student at GCU or a student who is already pursuing his/her degree, everyone will have access to the GCU Student Portal. This portal allows the students to access the information they need. Here, in this post, we have updated the complete login procedure of GCU Student Portal. Check it out in the below section.
GCU Student Portal Login
Grand Canyon University (GCU) is an accredited university which was founded in the year 1949. The university offers various undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degree programs in education, liberal arts, business, science, engineering, math, Christian theology, and health care. And, Grand Canyon University also offers over 200 bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree programs through its nine colleges. Students studying at GCU can access the information related to the university, courses, events, online programs, online classes, etc. at GCU Student Portal. In order to access the information, you must log in to the portal with your login credentials. Login procedure is simple & easy but we have provided the detailed instructions for your ease. Check the further details in the below section.
GCU Student Portal Login Guide
In order to log in to the GCU Student Portal, you will require the following things:
- A pc or a laptop or a smartphone with internet access.
- GCU student portal login credentials i.e. Username and Password.
After obtaining your login credentials, follow these instructions:
- First of all, open the web browser on your device.
- Then, visit the official website of the GCU Student Portal or click on this official website.
- On the right of the portal, you will find the two options i.e. Student Access and Faculty Access.
- Since you are a student, click on ‘Student Access’ to get into the login page of GCU Student Portal.
- Now enter your username in the required space.
- After that, click ‘Next’ and enter your password.
- Click on ‘Sign In’ button to login to your account.
Note: If you don’t have the login credentials, ‘Sign Up’ to create a new account on your name. After creating a new account, you will be allowed to log in to the GCU Student Portal.
GCU Student Portal Login – Reset Your Password
Don’t worry in case if have forgotten your password. Yes! you can reset your password by following these simple steps:
- Visit the login page of the GCU Student Portal.
- Click on the link which says ‘Can’t access your account?’.
- Enter your User Id in the required space.
- Also, enter the Captcha displayed on the screen.
- Then, click ‘Next’.
- Now, enter your registered email address or phone number.
- A password reset link will be sent to your email.
- Use that link to reset your password.
Note: If you still face any login issues, contact the GCU Help Desk at 1-877-428-8447 or go to support.gcu.edu. At the bottom of that page, you can find the drop-down menus which will answer all your queries regarding the errors while logging in.
GCU – Admission Requirements
Are you interested to study at Grand Canyon University? If yes, then the information which we have provided below and we are sure that it will be useful to you.
- Applications are open to all academically qualified individuals who are willing to maintain the established mission and standards of GCU.
- To get the admission into Grand Canyon University (GCU), applicants should have at least 16 years or more.
- The applicants must be ready to achieve academic opportunities with creativity and enthusiasm.
- Although GCU seeks to integrate Christian faith and practice into all aspects of campus life, no statement of faith or religious affiliation is required of considered students, with an exception of majors in the College of Theology.
- Theology majors are required to affirm GCU’s Doctrinal Statement and the College of Theology Covenant.
- Important note: The admission requirements will differ based on degree level, program, and modality.
GCU Admissions – Registration
To get an admission at GCU, you need to fill a form. And for that, you have to register yourself on its official site. If you have already registered, click ‘Login’ and log in to your account. And after that, fill the form.
Follow these steps to register:
- Visit the official website of GCU i.e. www.gcu.edu.
- Click on the option which says ‘Apply Now’.
- Fill in the required details.
- Click ‘Register’ to proceed with the application process.
- Fill the form.
- And, submit your transcript.
- Once your application has been submitted, your university counselor will contact you directly to discuss your next steps.
That’s all about GCU Student Portal Login. We hope that this information was useful to you. If you have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)